Thursday, July 9, 2009

Unbelievable

So last night I was at work. I had several customers who were high needs. I don't mind that part of my job as long as they are nice. When I get a grumpy or nasty person who wants me to be their personal shopper it gets annoying. So along came a sweet (or so I thought) old couple. She was putting together a memory board celebrating the life of her father. I assumed he had passed on because she herself was a bit older. I started to check them out and her husband, out of the blue, asks me if he puts his email address down if I will email him dirty pictures of myself. OUTRAGEOUS!! I said, "I will not send you dirty pictures, however the store will send you a lovely email about what's on sale." He said, "Well, I'll put it down anyway." The sad thing was his wife didn't look surprised that he said that. I was in utter shock. I felt violated as he continued to speak to "me" because he wasn't looking at my eyes if you know what I mean! Seriously, I'm just trying to bring home a few dollars and I get hit on by a dirty old man. I'm looking forward to vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I would have laughed hysterically. But, the fact that his wife didn't at least give him a back handed slap on the arm followed by "Robert - you ought to be ashamed of yourself" or "Joe - you're going to hell for that"...

    ReplyDelete