Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010

Welcome to 2010! I've been waiting for this for a long time. I love new beginnings! I say bring on the new decade and let's see what happens! We give each year a theme. 2009 was the "Year of Mercy." I do not recommend this theme if you are a parent because the kids will use this to get out of trouble. 2010 will be known in the Wierenga household as "The Year of Peace and Tranquility" My plan is to have this work when they are arguing or in the case of general disobedience. I'll pull the "this year's theme" card and see if it works. They used it last year so I'm just following suit.

I used to not make New Year's Resolutions but I got thinking a few years ago that if I never have any goals I have nothing to work towards. I now make a New Year Goal List.

1. Be more organized
2. Better time management
3. Read the Bible more
4. Get more sleep
5. Drink water
6. Cut down on Diet Coke (this one might kill me)
7. Be a better friend
8. Be timely with Thank You's
9. Save $ at the grocery
10. Blog more regularly

So there you have it. Keep me accountable (but be nice).

No comments:

Post a Comment