Friday, February 12, 2010

Friends

I have great friends. I spent last night laughing so hard I thought my sides were going to split right open and spill my yummy American hamburger out! Prior to that, I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone talking with one of my BFFs in the exotic land of Oregon. I will do anything for my friends. I will even call the local FBI office if needed. (To be honest though, I've waited my whole life to talk to an FBI agent. Don't mess with the Triple Threat people! We will take you down!) Okay, enough of my tough talk. Really though, I take care of my friends. I have a very small circle of friends on purpose. I give everything I am to them. If there are too many, I can't give. I've also been burned by so-called friends so I'm a little guarded. I've had to learn that lesson again recently, so my circle becomes smaller and in turn becomes tighter. I really love my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment