Friday, August 5, 2011

Precious in His site




On July 30, at 10:30am our Grace was baptized. She's been asking for awhile but we had to find the right place and the right time. Grandpa Turner was given the privilege and honor to baptize her. We found a sweet place on Pleasant Lake in Edwardsburg. The day was perfect. As she was being immersed, my heart was swelling with satisfaction knowing that both my children love the Lord and have followed Him in obedience. It's what we have prayed for, even before they were born. Having Grandpa officiate made it that more special for her. Grace later told me that her life changed the second she came out of the water. She told me that she felt she had obeyed the Lord and He had blessed her. I cried sweet tears of joy and I'm sure the angels in heaven were singing praises.


We were joined by both set of grandparents, our neighbors Mike and Sue and our dearest friends, The Merrill's. Mark, Alice, Emily and Grace are so important to our family that we couldn't have imagined the day without them. Mike and Sue are the sweetest neighbors in the world and our kids adore them. So glad they could share in her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment