Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here we go...

I have always said that I would never blog. I have often wonder what the point of all of this silliness is. Well, I'm a lady so I have the prerogative to change my mind. I still don't know what all the fuss is, but I figure no one listens to me anyway so I may as well write my thoughts so I can remember what I've said later. I've never been a journal keeper. I want to be one, but I'm not. In fact, when I was in Ireland last year I told myself I would journal everyday,that lasted 3 hours. So here we go...

2 comments:

  1. I tried to "follow" your blog a bit ago. It was having a javascript error. If it happens again I'll call you tomorrow & walk you through fixing it.

    So glad to see you start a blog. And glad to see you following the girls & I are our new one!

    ReplyDelete