Thursday, June 18, 2009


The kids and I went strawberry picking with my dearest friend Alice yesterday. Whenever I'm with Alice I know it will be fun and adventuresome. Yesterday did not disappoint. We went to Hilltop where we picked the sweetest berries known to man. It's like they took a plane full of sugar and sprinkled it over the field. When we got back to her house she picked up her girls and then we were off to ride the Transpo. Yes, you read correctly, Anne rode public transportation. Other than Ireland (which by the way is way different that Transpo) I have never been on a city bus. My kids were elated! We rode it to Bonnie Dune, had ice cream, then rode back. What a thrill! I made it back alive! It was a little iffy for awhile. Thanks for a fun day Alice!

No comments:

Post a Comment