Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love this man!

As you may know, I have a very irrational, yet very real terrifying fear of spiders. I remember one day in high school I was getting ready to walk out of the bathroom and saw the enemy. The big, black, murderous and no doubt deadly thing was between me and the door. I was home alone so I sat for nearly 2 hours on the back of the toilet tank waiting for someone to rescue me. I know, not rational but it is what it is.

I came home from work last night and found this note taped to the bottom drawer in the kitchen near the floor so all evil little things could see it. This is why I love this man! He gets me.

3 comments:

  1. Anne!!!! This is possibly the BEST letter I've ever seen. Actually it's probably the best LOVE letter I've ever seen...how amazing to be loved like that. He super scored on this one!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok anne...i don't know how that posted as you...opps!

    ReplyDelete